CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

tired..tired....tired..

today wake up 8pm, go pasar with mama..long time didnt go pasar with family le..but tis time mama call me wake up for accompany her ...hehe(@@) but me veli sleeply la!~ nvm la....久久才一次。。 donno y. ..i miss my family when i go back 2 hostel every sunday...feel y the time pass so fast?cuz every saturday also hv lectural class for economic til 11am n when reach home oredi 1pm..

so far 1 semester over oredi...n holiday is coming le...i wount feel tat holiday is gud news 4 me,cuz i didnt hv money for hang out!! even tat our class H3 hv party..i didnt go..haiz.
tis semester happen many things...especaially friendship with sinyee...me same ro0m with her..hapi oo...cuz can talk nonsence, play badminton 2gether n talk ''sam si'' even me or u are not hapi...haha(@@)...n jieyee.. she is the one who play 2gether with me..when i start to noe her..she is quite silent..but when she together with me jor...she b more ''so po'' jor... haha(@@)-- jie yee will u regret b my friend ? cuz me to0 crazy liao..n even i wil laugh with myself...like ''keluar dr tanjung rambutan''!!(:P)

In the class, hapi be a close friend with meilee,nyukyee, n yuh king...haha(@@)
especially kok wah(kok kok) n robin (robin ho0t)...
kok kok--funny guy..he always lie me wan..til he told me de things i dowan 2 believe him sometime....haha
robin hoot--he say me tiger!! cuz when i chatting with him...he make me angry n i will show the icon ''roar'' for him... haha
mei lee--same like me... crazy de!! YeS! i found the gul so gila with me...im hapi to be ur friend yer....haha
nyuk yee-- always heard she say :'' i 'm veli sleepy now" n sometimes she will make me sleepy after she say it...haha..
yuh king-- she is quite de girl lai de.. i dono whether she pai seh to talk with me or not...but after few months later..i found tat she also like to talk nonsence de..haha

n n n ....i wount regret to choose swimming as my co-cu... cuz i n0e h0w to swim le..like free-style,breaststroke,back stroke kick n more n more....n im hapi tat last day for our co-cu day..even tat time i be a black chicken n tat time really tired actually n v all go to pizza hut with 1 geng oo... one geng(friday morning geng)haha...n through last day,me make a different course de friend oo..i donno tat they hapi or not..but i can say honestly i veliX1000000 hapi tat day...

now 1 semester over le....stay at home do nth...no money for going out with yin shun n sin yee...sori..cuz after 3 of us go pasar mlm on thursday(18/9/08), i finish my money tat i save de..even my parent gv me RM100 per week, i juz use it Rm50 n remain de RM50 i buy the high heel(RM25) n remain de RM25 buy a X-team de t-shirt liao...wuwu..
n mei lee, nyuk yee,yuh king.... i think i cant go out with u all liao..even i promise tat i will go out with u all on 4 /10/08... soli..(@-@) dont blame me yer...or one of ur can b my sponser gul...haha..but, i noe tat it is impossible de...

about 1pm, go Amcorp Mall wait Guang Zhen come to fetch me go for training...5 of them (4guy,2 gul-include me,but me kenyang oredi)go Amcorp inside makan 1....so juz see them makan...after tat go Crytsal Crown Hotel attend tat T3 function..walao....so many people there!!buy tat T-shirt(RM35)...Through tat trainng,i learn a lot of things oo...hehe..go from about 2-6pm..

at night, on9 from 9pm til 2:30am....

0 comments: