CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

boring...

This few days, juz stay at home on9, eating, sleeping, watch ''ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni''... den ntg 2 do le....sobxx :c boring..

My blog finish updated le....lo0k nice oo...hehe(@v@)..all people buzy... juz me stay at home n donno wat should i do now??!!! sinyee go jb with her bf yesterday n t0ld me tat she at bukit jalil bus stop (juz now) n sms (kacau me actually..haha) .....she call n told me she boring n0w? lie me de..juz now she shopping with her bf.. how come boring leh? LOL..

Now, repeat doing same things....0n9,watch ''ming zhong zhu ding wo ai ni'' n eat maggi with egg....didi go tuition til now hven come back yet....jiejie working, til night baru come back...baba n mama watch tv..veli veli de sien...yinshun chat with me at msn..n after tat take her birthday de photo(long long time ago..kaka)....she buzy with XXX on youtube...n didnt chat with me...really sienzz n0w..HaiZ...(''B'')....

0 comments: